Welcome! GovernYourData.com is an open peer-to-peer community of data governance practitioners, evangelists, thought leaders, bloggers, analysts and vendors.

The goal of this community is to share best practices, methodologies, frameworks, education, and other tools to help data governance leaders succeed in their efforts.

Richard's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"So much to talk about there. Yes, I think he's right on the button with a lot of wha…"

Richard replied Apr 21, 2013 to Data Integration and Governance as a "Business" System

2 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by John

"Interesting thoughts, John. thanks for your input. From my perspective, it's not abo…"

Richard replied Mar 2, 2013 to Responsibility and Accountability

6 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Richard

"Thanks John, great comments. I am particularly keen on the 'accountability' part of…"

Richard replied Feb 24, 2013 to Responsibility and Accountability

6 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Richard

"Hi Karen, One interesting point we have is that any change project - regardless of s…"

Richard replied Feb 15, 2013 to Data Security Governance

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Richard

"Hi Julie, Good idea - nothing like a good spring clean! Best practices? I'm a bit of…"

Richard replied Feb 15, 2013 to ILM and Data Governance

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Richard

"Hi John, Jim is right about perfection. As your data is a model of reality, you can…"

Richard replied Jan 31, 2013 to Is it possible to have 100% trust in your data

8 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by John

"In my experience, data quality implemented before a data governance framework can be…"

Richard replied Jan 18, 2013 to Data Quality as a pre-cursor to Data Governance

6 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Richard

"Interesting enough, there is a similar trend in the  UK - particularly in the financ…"

Richard replied Dec 28, 2012 to Data Governance for the Governing: Coming Soon, or Already Here?

2 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Robert

"I was mentioning in another post about cleaning up everyone's system access. If you…"

Richard replied Dec 14, 2012 to Data Governance: Picking a High-value Target

3 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Dan

"Hi David, Good question!! There is certainly some food for thought in what you propo…"

Richard replied Dec 10, 2012 to "Business Opportunity" and "Business Drivers" should imply "Metrics"... But what should they be?

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by John

RSS

Try Our Tools

© 2020   Sponsored and Hosted by informatica   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service