Welcome! GovernYourData.com is an open peer-to-peer community of data governance practitioners, evangelists, thought leaders, bloggers, analysts and vendors.

The goal of this community is to share best practices, methodologies, frameworks, education, and other tools to help data governance leaders succeed in their efforts.

All Discussions Tagged 'Data' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Asset in, Garbage Out: Measuring data degradation

We all know about the "Garbage In/Garbage Out" reality that data quality and data governance practitioners have been fighting against for d…

Started by Robert

6 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alan David Duncan

Data Security Governance

Recently I have spoken to customers about the need to protect data from the inside--- out. As a result the ability to manage data security…

Started by Karen

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Richard

Seeing Data Governance Through Risk-Tinted Glasses?

I often hear that many senior leaders (CEO, CFO and of course CRO - Chief Risk Officers) consider data governance to be a subset of their G…

Started by Robert

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Robert

White Paper, "Holistic Data Governance: A Framework for Competitive Advantage" now available

I'm pleased to share Informatica's data governance point of view and vision in a vendor- and product-neutral white paper I wrote called "Ho…

Started by Robert

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Robert

"Business Opportunity" and "Business Drivers" should imply "Metrics"... But what should they be?

Perhaps I am a stickler for this with my Lean background, but to me every Business Opportunity or Business Driver should have a measurable…

Started by David

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by John

Welcome to GovernYourData.com!

We're very excited to launch this new site, and we hope that it can become an extremely valuable resource for your data governance efforts!…

Started by Robert

0 Dec 3, 2012

RSS

Try Our Tools

© 2014   Sponsored and Hosted by informatica   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service