Welcome! GovernYourData.com is an open peer-to-peer community of data governance practitioners, evangelists, thought leaders, bloggers, analysts and vendors.

The goal of this community is to share best practices, methodologies, frameworks, education, and other tools to help data governance leaders succeed in their efforts.

John's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"IMM reflects the production environment - that is it's strength.  Some users who hav…"

John replied Apr 4, 2016 to Is it possible to have 100% trust in your data

8 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by John

"Renee, the short answer is YES, but it also depends on the use case.  For the KPI sc…"

John replied Mar 19, 2016 to Is it possible to have 100% trust in your data

8 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by John

"I would agree that smaller teams are better - at least for smaller efforts or larger…"

John replied Apr 29, 2014 to The Biggest Dirty Little Secret in IT

2 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by John

"Richard, I’m glad you brought the architecture dimension into the discussion. I’ve a…"

John replied Apr 21, 2013 to Data Integration and Governance as a "Business" System

2 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by John

"By the way, one of the academic papers that I discovered when I was researching my b…"

John replied Mar 2, 2013 to Data Resource / Asset

4 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by John

"Someone once said (maybe it was me?) that "Accountability is taken, not granted."  I…"

John replied Mar 2, 2013 to Responsibility and Accountability

6 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Richard

"I wrote about this topic at length in early 2012 - in fact a 7-part blog series. Rat…"

John replied Mar 2, 2013 to Data Resource / Asset

4 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by John

"Great comments! Jim, I like the explicit connection you made to say that 100% trust…"

John replied Feb 1, 2013 to Is it possible to have 100% trust in your data

8 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by John

"As Lord Kelvin once said, "When you can measure what you are speaking about, and exp…"

John replied Dec 12, 2012 to "Business Opportunity" and "Business Drivers" should imply "Metrics"... But what should they be?

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by John

RSS

Try Our Tools

© 2019   Sponsored and Hosted by informatica   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service