Welcome! GovernYourData.com is an open peer-to-peer community of data governance practitioners, evangelists, thought leaders, bloggers, analysts and vendors.

The goal of this community is to share best practices, methodologies, frameworks, education, and other tools to help data governance leaders succeed in their efforts.

Robert's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Alan - I think you're right that data-specific responsibilities will become more the…"

Robert replied Apr 5, 2013 to Data Steward as Transformation Agent?

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Robert

"Thanks for your comment Alan.  I agree that the first step of doing anything in rega…"

Robert replied Mar 20, 2013 to Asset in, Garbage Out: Measuring data degradation

6 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alan David Duncan

"Thanks Marc, Age is one of my favorite examples as well.  It's the DQ poster child f…"

Robert replied Mar 18, 2013 to Asset in, Garbage Out: Measuring data degradation

6 Apr 4, 2013

"Thanks Anne Marie, unfortunately that story is all-too-familiar for many evangelists…"

Robert replied Feb 13, 2013 to Seeing Data Governance Through Risk-Tinted Glasses?

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Robert

"Excellent point Todd, this has definitely been a common occurrence in my experience.…"

Robert replied Jan 28, 2013 to Accidental Data Governance

1 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Robert

"A great discussion theme, I agree completely - RACI and the similar DACI (Driver, Ap…"

Robert replied Jan 21, 2013 to Responsibility and Accountability

6 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Richard

"This is a great example of how those that "get" data governance are often challenged…"

Robert replied Jan 18, 2013 to Got Data Governance?

6 Apr 4, 2013

"Thanks Mitch, I agree.  Wondering if you or anyone else has had any positive experie…"

Robert replied Jan 16, 2013 to Governance

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Robert

"Asking the question what level of maturity is appropriate for a business is a very i…"

Robert replied Jan 16, 2013 to Maturity Levels

5 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Robert

"Sorry Venkat, I incorrectly assumed from your question that you had already viewed a…"

Robert replied Jan 15, 2013 to Maturity Levels

5 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Robert

RSS

Try Our Tools

© 2017   Sponsored and Hosted by informatica   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service